Like most people, you spend a lot of time online. Between work, family, and other responsibilities, finding the time to do anything else is hard. But did you know that you could save hundreds of hours of your life by using some fantastic websites?
From time-saving tools to helpful resources, these websites are a must-have in your internet arsenal. So be sure to check them out and start saving time today!
1. – remove.bg Remove image backgrounds automatically in 5 seconds with just one click.
2. supercook.com – Supercook is a recipe search engine that lets you search by ingredients you have at home.
3. dictation.io Dictation is a free online speech recognition software that will help you write emails, documents and essays using your voice narration and without typing.
4. archive.org Internet Archive is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
5. wikihow.com wikiHow is a worldwide collaboration of thousands of people focused on one goal: teaching anyone in the world how to do anything.
6. tinywow.com TinyWow provides free online conversion, pdf, and other handy tools to help you solve problems of all types. All files both processed and unprocessed are deleted after 15 minutes.
7. edx.org The most renowned online learning platform for high-quality courses from world-famous universities.
8. carrd.co Build simple, free, fully responsive one-page sites for pretty much anything.
9. pexels.com Free stock photos & videos you can use everywhere. Browse millions of high-quality royalty free stock images & copyright free pictures.
10. pixlr.com Pixlr allows you to edit photos and create stunning designs right in your browser, on your phone or desktop for free.
11. screenshot.guru Screenshot Guru, lets you screen-capture beautiful and high-resolution screenshot images of any web page on the Internet.
12. diffchecker.com Diffchecker will compare text to find the difference between two text files.
13. Sejda is a free online pdf editor that makes it easy to change your documents. Upload your PDF file and make changes immediately using Adobe Acrobat. You can also save your changes and share them with others.
We think Sejda is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to edit their PDFs easily and quickly. It’s free, easy to use, and worth checking out!